Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Used Scratch Cards and Puffy Stickers Art


My 5 year old is a big fan of both Stickers and scratch cards. This activity combines both her loves and was bound to be a hit!
 
You can always DIY a scratch card but these ones are from Camlin. I shopped these through an exhibition. M had so much fun with them. Since she was exploring the medium, Some of them were just scratches on a black sheet. I thought of a fun way to make use of some Puffy stickers and use the scratch cards as backgrounds.

There is the baby in the background!
We also used comb to create fun textures on the scratch cards.


My daughter loves to use sticker for her artworks. Which is why I keep looking for fun stickers everywhere. I shopped these ones from nearby D-Mart.


Here is our Artworks. We thought of fun names for them.

The reptile land
The ghostly place


Here are some more fun sticker artwork from before-
Eric Carle Art by Recycling
Cardboard box city with Stickers

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! I am sure my daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Share your View

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Experimenting Mom. If you are new to the blog. You Can follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to get updates on the fun activities we feature!